Barielle Incredible Nail Duo
|Case Pack Information: 12 Units
7-IN-1 ELIXIR NAIL TREATMENT
Looking for a nail treatment that has it all? The search is over! Introducing our latest and most innovative nail treatment, 7-in-1 Elixir Nail Treatment; a multi-benefit nail treatment that makes nails stronger, smoother, shinier and healthier! Barielle’s new highly specialized nail treatment is rich in amino-acids, vitamins and oils to restore strength and flexibility, stimulate growth and prevent damage.
7 Stunning Results:
7-in-1 Elixir is infused with assorted essential ingredients to give you the most out of this nutrient-rich nail treatment, cutting your nail regimen steps in half:
- Contains Acetyl-Methionine and a keratin-like peptide that work together to add to the natural keratin in your nails, helping to reinforce and prevent breakage. The result? Cohesion of the nail plate which stimulates nail growth, improves the structure of the nail, and improves the flexibility of the nail!
- Contains Hexanal, a powerful ingredient that significantly hardens and improves the condition of the nail.
- Contains an amino-acid to stimulate nail growth
- Contains Vitamin E and Violet Extract for their deep hydrating, anti-oxidizing and protective properties.
- Contains an enriching blend of Argan and Baobab Oils to deeply nourish the nails. These oils, rich in anti-oxidants, help restore strength and luster of brittle nails, restore protein to the nails to thicken and minimize peeling and breakage, while softening the nail plate for strength and flexibility, also minimizing breakage.
Our amazing new multi-benefit 7-in-1 Elixir Treatment is the perfect addition to your nail care regimen, and you should see beautiful, noticeable results within 3 weeks of use!
Size: 14 ml / 0.47 fl oz
How to Use: Apply on a clean, dry nail. Use it alone or as a basecoat. As a nail treatment, use 2 times a week. Remove it, then reapply. Use for 3 weeks for noticeable results. As a basecoat, apply one coat under your favorite nail polish.
Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, n-Butyl Alcohol, Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Benzophenone-1, Diacetone Alcohol, Hexanal, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Water (Aqua), Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Argania (Argan) Spinosa Kernal Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylpropanediol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Methylthiopropylamido Acetyl Methionine, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Acetyl Methionine, Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Phenoxyethanol.
BARIELLE ALOE GROWTH THERAPY
Do you have peeling, weak, brittle nails? Our advanced moisturizing and nourishing Nail Growth Therapy stop nails from peeling and breaking as they grow.
America's original Nail Treatment brand Barielle presents a luxurious advanced Nail Growth Therapy that transforms dry, fragile nails into beautiful longer nails in just days!
Now you can grow longer, stronger nails than ever before with this wonderful nourishing formula containing carefully selected ingredients such as aloe, protein and multi-vitamins
The Aloe Growth Therapy works on contact, as vital moisture is absorbed into dry, thin nails to help restore them. Nails are instantly conditioned which stop them from peeling and breaking transforming them into beautiful longer nails
Aloe Growth Therapy helps to grow nails longer and stronger in just one week. Aloe-infused formula Nourishes and fortifies nails to help them grow
Helps prevent peels and breaks Helps promote healthy nail growth
How to Use:
Apply one coat to nails twice a week. Can be used alone or as a base coat or top coat.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butyral, Benzophenone-1, Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Red 6 Lake (CI 15850).