Barielle Nail Strengthener Cream 1 oz.
Barielle’s Nail Strengthener Cream is the breakthrough formulation that helps nails grow healthier and stronger, resists splits, peels and breaks, and prevents splitting, cracks and ridges.
Originally created to condition the hooves on million-dollar thoroughbred racehorses but was reformulated once proven it worked wonders on humans as well, and became the miracle product to improve the health and vitality of women’s and men’s nails.
Featured in Refinery 29, Bustle, Zoe Report and Khloe Kardashian’s Official App, Barielle's Nail Strengthener Cream is easy to use and you don't need to go without polish to achieve maximum results, making it easily the leading nail strengthener.
- For women and men
- Can be used while wearing nail polish
- Helps improve nail growth, splits, cracks, peels and breaks
- Use at minimum 2-3x per day
- Allow 3-4 weeks to see noticeable improvement
- For best results allow cream to penetrate overnight
- Pregnancy Safe and adheres to 7 Free Promise (Formaldehyde, Dibutyl Phthalate, Toluene, Formadelhyde Resin, Triphenyl Phosphate, Xylene or Camphor)
Size: 1 oz / 28.35 g
How To Use:
- Massage over nails and cuticles daily (2-3x per day)
- Can be applied over nail polish
- For best results, apply the cream at night before heading to bed to give the cream plenty of time to penetrate deep into the nails and cuticles while you sleep.
- Allow roughly 3-4 weeks to see a noticeable improvement
Key Ingredients: Glycerin, Vitamin E, Vegetable Protein.
Full Ingredients: WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL/ HUILE MINERALE, LANOLIN WAX, STEARIC ACID, GLYCERIN, LANOLIN ALCOHOL, PETROLATUM, PARAFFIN, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX/CIRE D'ABEILLE, PEG-100 STEARATE, POLYSORBATE 20, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, METHYLPARABEN, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, SODIUM BENZOATE, DISODIUM EDTA, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CINNAMYL ALCOHOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, LINALOOL.